All the Brandeaux Funds have sold their entire property portfolios. The three Ground Rent funds are now fully liquidated and all shareholdings have been fully redeemed. Shareholdings in the two Student Accommodation funds and the three Dual Asset funds are 99% redeemed and a final distribution in relation to the remaining 1% of shareholdings in each fund is expected to be made by the liquidator towards the end of 2015
Contact Infomation

For all enquiries, please contact:

©2015 Brandeaux Managers Limited